I love to keep these on hand for a grab and go snack that packs an energy boost and satisfies my hunger until my next meal.
- 1/4 cup creamy unsalted almond butter
- 1/4 cup Mocha Espresso coconut butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (Grade B is best)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Warm ingredients over low heat in a small saucepan until well incorporated.
- Pour in small candy molds, a silicon brownie bites mold, lined mini muffin pan or ice cube trays and refrigerate.