Find your Zen with these healthfully delicious gluten free and dairy free nut bars!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup blanched almonds coarsely chopped
- 1 cup pecan pieces toasted (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 8 oz Exotic Orange coconut butter melted
- 1/3 cup local honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 small lemons zest
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients and lemon zest and mix well.
- Warm honey and incorporate throughout the dry mixture until all ingredients are moistened. Add a little more honey, if needed to reach desired consistency. Add coconut butter to the mixture and combine thoroughly. Consistency should be sticky and pliable.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Using your hands, work the mixture to the edges, making sure it is evenly distributed throughout pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 300 degrees. To brown, turn the oven to 350 degrees and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Cool before cutting.