Melt in your mouth lemon macaroons. As yummy as they are pretty!
- 1/2 cup Lemon Zest coconut butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest, optional
- Combine the coconut butter, shredded coconut, maple syrup and sea salt in a medium bowl with a spoon.
- Scoop out by round teaspoonfuls and place on a plate. If the mixture is too soft, let it harden slightly by putting in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the tops with lemon zest if desired. Place in refrigerator to set quickly.
- Can be stored at room temperature for a few days but they will last longer refrigerated.