This pizza is great for breakfast, dessert or a healthy snack! Try it with Toasted Coconut butter also!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp local honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Naked coconut butter, melted
- Fruit of your choice (I used blueberries, bananas, blackberries and strawberries) local honey drizzle optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8 in round cake pan by greasing it with coconut oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, mix coconut milk, honey and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix completely.
- Pour into the greased 8 inch round pan and bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool completely. Remove from pan and spread the melted coconut butter on top (as if it was the pizza sauce). Top with fruit.
- Cut in wedges and serve with a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!