Banana lollipop, double dipped. These are the perfect size for a small treat!
- 1 large banana sliced 1/2 in thick slices
- 1/3 cup Toasted Coconut coconut butter warmed, or your favorite flavor
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate coconut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Insert a toothpick on the side of each banana slice and freeze for at least an hour on a parchment covered plate.
- Once completely frozen, warm coconut butters until liquefied and pour each in a tall glass for easy dipping.
- Submerge each banana slice completely in the Toasted Coconut coconut butter. The coldness of the banana will set the coconut butter in a few seconds (you'll know because it will turn from shiny to opaque).
- When it is set completely, dip half of the banana slice in the melted Dark Chocolate Coconut Butter, letting the excess drip. Put each banana slice back on the parchment paper lined plate and store in freezer until ready to eat.