Tell your guilty conscience to back off! These coconut butter cups are a favorite for parties and always disappear fast! Also small enough to hide....in a secret stash
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips also delicious with dark choc. chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 6 tsp Toasted Coconut coconut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut or cacao nibs to garnish
- Combine chocolate chips with coconut oil and melt in a double boiler (or microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between each). Line a mini muffin pan with 6 liners.
- Pour a small about of the chocolate in each of the 6 mini muffin liners. Rotate and tilt the mini cups so that the chocolate coats the sides. Refrigerate for a few minutes to set.
- Spoon in about 1 tsp Roasty Toasty Coconut Butter on top. Sprinkle about 4 or 5 pieces of chopped nuts over each cup.
- Set again in refrigerator to harden coconut butter. After coconut butter has hardened, pour the rest of the chocolate on top to cover the coconut butter and the nuts.
- Sprinkle some unsweetened shredded coconut or cacao nibs on top of each cup. Let them sit in the refrigerator for about an hour. It is easier to peel the paper off once they are set.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Enjoy!