The blend of a nutty trail mix with the softness of a cookie...this is the most fabulous grain-free cookie around.
- 1 cup almond meal (not flour)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips/chunks
- 2 Tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 1/4 cup Toasted coconut butter, warmed
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a spatula.
- Drop by packed tablespoons on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the bottoms are golden.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet before serving.