Not just for dessert, bring along these warm cinnamon apple cookies and enjoy as you would as an energy bar snack.
- 1 cup diced apples, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Naked coconut butter, warmed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup local honey
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Pulse apples, nuts and cinnamon in food processor leaving them chunky.
- Remove mixture from food processor to a bowl and add coconut butter, vanilla, egg and honey. Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 18-20 or until bottoms are lightly browned.