An easy No-Bake bar that is filling, nutritious, and delicious!
- 2 cups protein powder chocolate or vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups local honey agave or molasses
- 16 oz peanut butter or almond butter crunchy or smooth
- 3 cups oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax meal
- 1/2 cup melted coconut butter (any flavor (any flavor, Brigitte prefers Lemon Zest or Toasted Coconut)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them together with a wooden spoon. Spread in a parchment paper lined 9 x 13 pan pressing the mixture tightly with your hands or the bottom of a glass. Let set in the refrigerator for an hour before cutting into bars or squares. Keep stored in the refrigerator for freshness. Enjoy!
Consider adding dried fruits and nuts to add more crunchiness to the protein bars. Some of our favorites are pumpkin seeds, almonds, pecans, cranberries and dried apricots