The trio of flavors in these little gems is a match made in heaven. Even if you aren’t a big fan of the unhealthy version, you should give these mint patties a try.
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup Naked Coconut butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 10 drops peppermint oil (add to taste, I like mine extra minty)
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate coconut butter
- Mix first 4 ingredients until well combined. Using a tablespoon, form mixture into patties. Place patties on a flat dish lined with parchment paper and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm the Dark Chocolate coconut butter in a microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted. Using a fork, dip each frozen patty in the melted coconut butter and tap a couple of times to get rid of the excess drips and let solidify. Repeat this process several times until coating is thick and opaque. Place the patties on a parchment-lined plate and set in the refrigerator for a few minutes to harden.