This refreshing smoothie was inspired by the grasshopper mint pie with Oreo crust my mom used to make on special occasions.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 cup raw spinach packed
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate coconut butter
- 2 cups ice
- Stevia to taste
- Blend all ingredients except coconut butter to desired consistency. Sweeten with stevia to taste.
- Add coconut butter and blend on lowest setting for 2 to 3 seconds, leaving it chunky so that it mimics the consistency of chocolate chips. YUM!