Granola without the oats...if you crave crunch on your yogurt like I do, this recipe is a real hit!
- 1/2 cup raw creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup Naked coconut butter, warmed
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup local honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil to grease baking pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients well with a spatula and spread mixture evenly on a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and toss with a spatula to break up the granola. Spread evenly again and bake for an additional 3 minutes. Continue this process until the granola is well browned and loses its stickiness.
- Let cool before serving. Store in an airtight container.