Its like sweet strawberries with hard shell...yep. You will love these and they will disappear quickly so make enough!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries washed and dried
- 1/2 cup coconut butter or as needed (I used Toasted Coconut and Dark Chocolate)
- shredded coconut, chopped nuts or cacao nibs optional
- Insert toothpick in the stem of each strawberry and freeze for about 1 hour.
- Warm the coconut butter until it liquefies. Stir well.
- Dip the frozen strawberries in the warm coconut butter. The coldness of the strawberries will set the coconut butter in just a few seconds. You can dip a second or third time to make the coating thicker.
- Sprinkle cacao nibs, shredded coconut or chopped nuts on the strawberries immediately after dipping for added texture and flavor, if desired. Keep refrigerated.