A delicious wake me up with and energy boost to start your day!
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Almond Tart Cherry coconut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- chopped dried cherries optional
- sliced almonds optional
- pure maple syrup optional
- In a small sauce pan, combine coconut milk, water, salt and 1 Tbsp coconut butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the quick oats. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. It will look thin, but it will thicken as it sits.
- Serve the oatmeal with a dollop of coconut butter on top. You can add dried cherries, sliced almonds and a little maple syrup on top if you like your oatmeal sweeter.