We've taken our creamy carrot soup and elevated it by adding our Orange Almond coconut butter and cumin. Delish!
- 1 large onion
- 2 lbs carrots peeled and sliced
- 4 cup low sodium chicken or vegetable stock
- 15 oz Orange Almond coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chili pepper or cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Melt coconut butter in large pot or Dutch oven and saute onion until translucent. Add carrots and sweat with onions for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add stock, cumin and salt, Cover and simmer over medium high heat for 20 minutes. Add coconut butter and chili pepper and puree until creamy with a blender or immersion blender. Serve immediately.