These frozen banana pops are a delicious treat with any flavor of coconut butter!
- 1 large banana
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate coconut butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp ground almonds
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Peel and cut the banana crosswise in 4 equal pieces. Pierce each chunk with a pop stick and put them in the freezer for about 2 hrs.
- Melt coconut butter in microwave until liquidy (about 20 seconds) and pour in a tall glass.
- Holding each pop by the stick, submerge each frozen banana chunk in the melted coconut butter completely, letting a bit of the coconut butter go up the stick and dip the bottom of the banana pop in ground almonds or any other topping of your choice.
- Store pops in the freezer until ready to eat.