A fresh twist to holiday bark with healthy trail mix ingredients. This is another easy recipe that can be modified and adapted in lots of ways!
- 1/2 cup Naked coconut butter, warmed
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp local honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- 1 Tbsp Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips optional: you can add more nuts or dried fruit instead
- Grease an 8x8 pan with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Combine all ingredients and pour evenly on the pan.
- Let set in refrigerator for 20 minutes. Unmold and break bark in small pieces with your hands.